People living in rural India face a range of challenges, including limited access to basic infrastructure, healthcare, education, and other essential services. Environmental degradation, water scarcity, and soil erosion are also major issues that can exacerbate poverty and food insecurity. Finally, social issues such as gender discrimination continue to impact many rural communities.
Our initiatives in these fields play a critical role in addressing these challenges and ensuring that marginalized communities have the resources and support they need to thrive. Community development work is an essential component of creating a more equitable and sustainable future for India.
- Health awareness programs & Health camps
- water supply (education, well drilling)
- tree plantation program
- technical assistance for farmers
- environmental awareness and conservation seminars
- women empowerment self help groups, shared money management
- literacy courses for women